- Ho Chi Minh the population is expected to grow at the rate of 2.7%. Residents’ ease of access to dental services and facilities gives Ho Chi Minh advantage over other cities Vietnam.
- The majority of international tourists requiring dental services are in Hanoi that Ho Chi Minh because it is the capital of Vietnam.
- The number of university graduates for doctors is 109.5 thousand of which 500 are dentists in Vietnam2021.
GURUGRAM, India, September 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
Growing awareness of dental services: Changes in lifestyle and diet have caused several health problems in Vietnam, including those related to dental health. The growth of the dental services market will be influenced by the increase in periodontitis and dental caries. Moreover, an increase in the demand for aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry will also contribute to the growth of the market.
Switch to subscription coverage: Subscription dental services are a solution for both patients and dentists. These services offer an annualized or monthly fee that covers regular cleanings, X-rays, and even fillings or other surgeries. They can be profitable for patients while ensuring more revenue for dental practices. With increasing per capita income and insurance coverage, this model can lead to market growth.
Digital health: The adoption of telemedicine, AI and big data in healthcare has received considerable support from the government. Foreign investors are also motivated to join us. Thus, this trend could continue and allow Vietnam to achieve its “health for all” goal that would make dental services more accessible and affordable, thereby increasing demand and driving growth.
Government initiative: Government initiatives to educate more people about the benefits of oral hygiene, provide lucrative deals to Vietnam dental tourists and provide aids to those pursuing higher education in dentistry to ensure that the number of dentists per 1000 people reach the right number will change the future dynamics of Vietnam. Dental services market.
The report “Vietnam Dental Services Market Outlook to 2026F – Driven by Rising Dental Care Awareness, Dental Tourism, Falling Dental Service Costs and Strong Government Initiatives in Healthcare System“ by Ken Research provides a comprehensive analysis of the potential of the dental services industry in Vietnam. Rising dental awareness among the population along with growth in dental tourism and government initiatives are expected to contribute to the growth of the market over the forecast period. The Vietnamese dental services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period 2021-2026F.
Key Segments Covered:-
Dental services market in Vietnam
By types of services
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Others (wisdom tooth extraction, facial trauma, corrective jaw surgery and other minor surgeries)
By end users
- Dental clinics (organized + unorganized)
By Dental clinics
- Unorganized dental clinics
- Organized dental clinics
By Revenue Division
- international tourist
- Ho Chi Minh
- Can Tho
- Dong Nai
- Others (Da Nang, Khanh HoaThanks Ha, Dac Lakeetc)
Request sample report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTg4ODY2
Key target audience
- Dental Service Providers
- Dental Equipment Distributors
- Dental Equipment Manufacturers
- Dental clinics
- Healthcare companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Tourist agencies
- Government agencies and regulatory authorities
Time period entered in the report: –
- Historical year: 2018-2021
- Year of reference : 2021
- Forecast period: 2021– 2026F
Companies covered: –
Dental Service Providers
- Nha Khoa Kim
- Dental Group Nha Khoa Paris
- Nha Khoa Dang Luu
- Anna Dental Care
- Nha Khoa ride
- Nha Khoa Lan Anh
- Dental Clinic SaiGon BH
- Westway Dental Clinic
- Viet Duc International Dental Clinic
- Serenity International Dental Center
- Camtu Dental
- Westcoast International Dental Clinic
- East Rose Dental
- Elite Dental Group
- Starlight Dental Clinic
- Australian dental clinic
Main topics covered in the report:-
- Overview of the dental services market in Vietnam
- Vietnam Healthcare Overview
- Vietnamese dental services market ecosystem
- Economic cycle and genesis of the dental services market in Vietnam
- Vietnam Dental Services Market End User Analysis
- consumer journey in Vietnam dental services market
- Consumer pain points in Vietnam dental services market
- Industry analysis of dental services market in Vietnam
- SWOT Analysis of Dental Services Market in Vietnam
- Key Growth Drivers of the Dental Services Market in Vietnam
- Main challenges and bottlenecks Vietnam dental services market
- Regulatory framework in Vietnam dental services market
- Competitive landscape in Vietnam dental services market
- Market Share of Major Dental Service Providers in Vietnam dental services market
- Detailed Analysis of Vietnam Dental Services Market (Market Size & Segmentation, 2016-2021; Future Market Size & Segmentation, 2021-2026F)
- Market Opportunity and Analyst Recommendations
For more information on the research report, refer to the link below:-
Indonesia has well-equipped dental clinics offering high quality services and comprehensive dental packages for medical tourists at affordable prices as low as 60-70% compared to neighboring countries like Australia and Singapore. The Indonesian dental services market is currently in a growth phase and the market is currently increasing at a double-digit CAGR owing to the increase in independent dental clinics, demand for cost-efficiency, personal attention and updating. technology level.
Australia Dental Services Market Outlook to 2022 – By Payer (Individual, Government, Private Health Insurance and Others), By Service (Restorative, Preventive and Diagnostic, Endodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery and Others), By Organized Dental Chains and stand-alone dental clinics
The dental services market in Australia increased steadily during the FY’2012-FY’2017 period at a CAGR of ~%. Key drivers of increased patient demand included general improving economic conditions, increased income and job security, tilting of private health insurance funding, and overall awareness to dental health and treatment within the Australian population. An increase in the number of Australian dentistry graduates over the past few years has also fueled the growth of the market. Rising number of dental visits by Australians, driven by increased general awareness of dental health and prevention, as well as growing unhealthy eating habits, has led to an increase in market revenue over the past few years. years. The number of dental offices in the country has witnessed a steady growth at a CAGR of approximately % during FY 2012-FY 2017, which has increased visits to dental clinics during the reporting period. Spending per capita on dental care grew at a CAGR of ~% over the same period, from AUD~ in 2012 to AUD~ in 2017.
Singapore The clinics market is prone to a positive CAGR from 2013 to 2017. The market is at a growth stage with major clinic groups adopting inorganic methods of expansion and broadening their service portfolio. The demand for primary health care services has increased due to the increase in the aging population and the growing prevalence of chronic diseases. Diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia were the main chronic conditions treated in clinics during the review period. Clinics at Singapore provide primary health care services at subsidized rates under the CHAS program, which includes primary medical treatment, preventive health care and health education
The UAE healthcare technology market offers the convenience of fastest possible home delivery of pharmaceuticals, convenient and instant teleconsultation services that patients can avail and software products used by hospitals, pharmacies and clinics. The significant increase in chronic and lifestyle diseases, the growth of the aging population, the increase in private and public health expenditures as well as the change in consumer behavior during the pandemic are factors contributing to the growth of the health technology market.
The healthcare technology industry is currently positioned in the early growth stage and is expected to exhibit a double-digit CAGR in 2018 and 2021. Rising trend towards self-diagnosis among the population and higher accessibility on online platforms with Inclusive tax breaks and subscription-based benefits are further driving the growth of the healthcare technology market.
Follow us –
Ankur GuptaMarketing & Communications Manager